Collect donations at Funerals / Memorials
- Whilst the funeral/memorial for a loved one is always a very sad and challenging time, we know that families do find some comfort in taking the opportunity to support a worthy cause.
- You can ask your family and friends to make a Tax-Deductible donation in lieu of flowers at your loved one’s funeral/memorial to support our world-leading blood cancer clinical trials at Concord Hospital – giving more patients a greater hope for a cure.
- We can arrange donation envelopes and a blood drop money box for you to collect donations.
- Where donors provide their details, we will provide personalised letters of thanks and Tax Receipts in honour of your loved one.
- We can also set up a dedicated Online In Memoriam page in the name of your loved one, to make it easier for your family and friends to make a donation.
- Thank you for thinking of us at this difficult time – please complete the In Memoriam Form and we will be in touch.