We’re calling on the local community to nominate the bloody great women in their lives for our first ever International Women’s Day Honour Roll.
Here’s how it works:
- To nominate your Bloody Great Woman, make a $30 tax deductible donation towards the world leading blood cancer clinical trials at Concord Cancer Centre, Concord Hospital.
- Write 2-3 sentences about this special woman in your life – someone who inspires you, has encouraged and supported you and is a great role model.
- The woman you nominate will be contacted via email, letting her know about your nomination and that she will be recognised in our International Women’s Day Honour Roll.
- She will also receive a personalised Certificate with her name, your name as her nominator and the description you wrote about her. She can print and display this at home or at work to help celebrate International Women’s Day – and encourage other people to nominate their bloody great woman!
- You can also choose to provide a photo of the woman and this will be used, along with your description, on our social media – a further shoutout to the bloody great woman in your life! After you have lodged your nomination, email a photo and her name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Honour Roll will be released on International Women’s Day, Monday 8 March.
What a great way to shine your light on the important women in your life!
Nominations close at midday Sunday 7 March.
Nominate someone now